Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today i'm having a little blog about technology. What I think about the Learning 2.0program so far is that most of the things I would actually use myself i was already using, but it has been good to find out about a few other things that I would never go near (until maybe I retire in the far distant future) because I don't have endless time in my day to play and when i do play I quite like books, movies, knitting and things you can do not sitting at a keyboard. BUT it is v useful to know about these things because it gives us new ways of seeing how younger users can engage more actively with the Library, and helps me to understand how they might prefer that kind of engagement - so at least I know how to look out for ways to create opportunities for this to happen.

No comments: